Today, payments are processed amidst a worldwide economy that is more sophisticated, unpredictable, and restless. Customers demand immediate responses, and a near perfect service that is fully delivered in real time. In a recent survey by Finextra and Axway, 58% of respondents have admitted to having to take operational decisions without delay. This increases the risk of commitment breaches and reputational damage. Excellence becomes not just a competitive advantage, but the basis for survival in operational performance for payments.
In order to examine the strategies and challenges for achieving operational excellence for payments, we gathered a panel of industry thought leaders to discuss and debate the current state of the payments landscape.
Our panel included:
- Ireti Samuel-Ogbu EMEA Payments and Receivables Head of Treasury and Trade Solutions, Citi
- Tom Halpin, Global Head of Foreign Currency Payments, HSBC
- Clay Cowdery, Global Business Performance Strategist, Axway
Our panel discussed:
- The findings from the recent Operational Excellence for Payments survey
- What are the industry’s top strategic payment areas?
- How can strategies for operational excellence reduce processing time?
- How can banks manage their reputational risk?
- How can budgetary challenges be addressed?
Register now to listen to this on-demand webcast.