March 12, 2015 at 16:00 GMT
Level39, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London
- When: Thursday March 12, 2015. Starting at 16:00 and ending at approxiamtely 19:30 GMT
- Where: Level 39, Canary Wharf, London E14 5AA
A clear majority of banks believe that they will have to overhaul their core infrastructure over the next three to five years if they are to face off the threat from more agile competitors, according to a recent survey produced by Finextra and Five Degrees.
The need to modernise and invigorate the bank, especially at the customer level, is of strategic importance to most financial institutions. But core systems and legacy infrastructures, at most firms, are creaking under the pressure to offer more flexible, digital and customer centric offerings. What are the challenges this industry faces as it looks to the future and what tactics should be employed in order to operate as a bank in the 21st Century?
Finextra and Five Degrees invite you to join them for an afternoon of debate and discussion looking at these timely issues. The event will include:
- A presentation from a leading analyst, Zilvinas Bareisis, Senior Analyst, Celent, looking at the current state of the banking industry.
- Highlights from the recent Finextra survey: Invigorating Banking.
- A lively panel discussion looking at how digital change is impacting modern banking.
- Networking drinks with industry peers at the Level 39 events space.
Members of our panel include:
- Roberta Profeta, Area of Governance Chief Innovation Officer - London Hub, European Region, Intesa Sanpaolo
- Andra Sonea, Lead Solutions Architect, Digital Innovation Lab, Lloyds Banking Group
- Zilvinas Bareisis, Senior Analyst, Celent
- Martijn Hohmann, CEO, Five Degrees
Whether you are a new digital banker or a universal banker with a ‘mindset for modernisation’, join us for this exclusive and exciting event looking at invigorating the bank.
Register here now!
NOTE: This event is open to bona fide employees of regulated Financial Services organisations.