The registration process is not live.
A live and on-demand Finextra webcast with Oracle, UBank and Banco Sabadell exploring the proliferation of smartphones and how it has driven the demand for more sophisticated consumer banking products.
While most banks have moved beyond viewing mobile as an alternative channel, many are still designing for the device – working on mobile offerings that fit the technology of today.
If consumers are increasingly looking for a more mobile banking experience how will people bank 10, 20 even 30 years from today? What type of technology will enable those mobile banking experiences?
Many are looking to the likes of wearable technology and biometrics to take banking beyond the smartphone. When we look back at offerings such as Google Glass or wristbands, will they look like the folly of the tech geeks or the start of a new platform for a flexible, adaptable and truly mobile banking customer experience?
Join Finextra and Oracle for a live webcast debating and discussing these trends as we look at banking beyond the smartphone.
Register now to hear from:
- Alex Twigg, General Manager at UBank
- Christian Raset Baño, Director of Electronic Channels at Banco Sabadell
- Dinesh Kale, Director, Direct Banking Solutions, Oracle Financial Services
- When did mobile move beyond an alternative channel into the channel
- What is next?
- When will the likes of Google Glass look like those old brick phones to the people of the future?
- Can banks get beyond designing for the device?
- What is a tech geek's dream and what is customer demand? Where is the balance between what customers want and whizz-bang technology?
- Where should banks be focusing their budgets?
- How big a barrier is real time?
- Customer experience – what is the biggest problem – psychology, sociality or technical?
- Where is the tipping point?