The registration process is not live.
The past few years have seen many banks centralise their global transaction bank – this in turn has influenced how banks deal with their corporate customers, creating greater efficiencies and building fewer but deeper relationships.
The customer experience revolution that has affected many parts of the banking business over the past few years has not been ignored by the transaction bank. Many are moving to a customer-centric banking model where customers use simpler banking services and where banks link together the functionality to create a more consistent and seamless customer experience.
We have gathered a panel of transaction banking thought leaders including:
- André Casterman, head of banking and trade solutions, SWIFT
- Charles Henry Dubarry de Lassale, head of direct channels and integration, GTB, HSBC
- Rajesh Mehta, head of treasury and trade solutions, EMEA, Citi Transaction Services
- Olivier Berthier, global solutions director, Transaction Banking - Misys
Watch a preview of this webcast now:
Our panel will discuss:
- How can banks’ improve the overall corporate customer experience?
- What are corporate customers demanding from the supply chain and how are banks responding
- How much of a priority is centralisation with group treasurers?
- What are the benefits for clients if they manage their treasury functions at a central level instead of at a local level – and do other factors such as corporate culture and organisation have a role to play?