The Walbrook Club
The registration process is not live.
A Finextra roundtable event in association with IBM.
Finextra is hosting a roundtable session, at the Walbrook Club in the heart of the City, featuring an open and stimulating discussion at this exclusive executive networking event.
Cloud Computing is one of the most over-exposed, yet opaque terms in IT today. Cloud is often considered when financial institutions start thinking about ways of reducing cost and complexity, and when IT directors are feeling the pressure to lower infrastructure-related expenditures, heighten efficiencies and improve service levels across the business.
However, Cloud is much more than a way of delivering lower infrastructure costs, and the more astute financial institutions are looking at Cloud as a way of delivering new business models and creating new business opportunities. As Cloud holds the promise of delivering business change, many customers are still grappling with the challenges of security and data.
With many different approaches and massive hype in the market place, determining the best roadmap for your organisation and addressing security and resiliency challenges is key.
- Which consumption model is right for your organisation?
- What workloads can be most successfully implemented now and where the quick wins are?
- What are the main barriers to Cloud adoption and how can you overcome them?
- How can Cloud help with new business models and new business opportunities?
- How can Cloud be used to gain competitive advantage?
- How to become a Cloud services provider?
The roundtable is open to CIOs, IT Directors and Senior Managers working in Financial Services companies and will offer participants the opportunity to discuss Cloud related issues with their peers in a relaxed and informal setting followed by networking and a buffet lunch. Registrants will be individually vetted to ensure a high level of networking opportunities.