The Payments Services Directive has arrived, but it is far from over. Outside of compliance, is industry also considering the market opportunities that may result from the PSD? But what are the intended and un-intended consequences of the PSD?
Finextra is embarking on this short survey looking now at the experiences of the PSD and how it has affected your company.
It should take no longer than three minutes.
Don’t miss out on your chance to express your views on the PSD. Take it online now.
The Finextra survey will examine, among others, the following questions:
- How has the new category of Payments Institutions, as established by the PSD, affected businesses?
- Where is highest competitive market impact due to the Payment Services Directive (PSD)?
- How has the PSD affected remittance services and migrant services, if at all?
The PSD 2010 - Market Opportunities Survey is open to all participants that will need to comply with the upcoming directive. Those include:
- Large, multinational banks
- Domestic banks
- building societies
- e-money issuers
- money remitters
- non-bank credit card issuers
- non-bank merchant acquirers
The results of the survey will be released later on this year. The final report will be based on analysis of the research- the identities of the respondents and firms will not be made public.