The global capital markets industry is dealing with the evolving challenge of liquidity fragmentation resulting from business, IT and regulatory change under MiFID and regNMS. This free webcast from Finextra and Quod Financial examines the issues facing financial market participants as they strive for best execution in a rapidly changing investment landscape.
The webcast is available now on-demand. Registered viewers will be able view the entire 45 minute webcast, or focus in and view the chapter that is most relevant to them. All participants will need is a Flash-enabled Web browser.
The panel includes:
- David Clark, chairman, Wholesale Markets Brokers Association (moderator)
- Mickael Rouillere CTO, Quod Financial
- Andrew Bowley, head of Electronic Trading Product Management, Nomura
- Niki Beattie, CEO, The Market Structure Practice
- Patrick Buckingham, Partner, financial services regulatory, Herbert Smith
Register now and you will be sent an email with the link to the webcast.
Brief editor's note: Niki Beattie, CEO of The Market Structure Practice wanted to clarify her opening statement in the webcast:
"The word crossing in the US does refer to business done away from the transparent market in the same way as Europe, but the jargon in the US is more confusing. Many people confuse crossing with what an ECN (alternative trading platform) has traditionally done in offering electronic transparent order books. In the US ECN actually stands for Electronic Communication Network and not Electronic Crossing network."