The registration process is not live.
Finextra, Fundtech and Microsoft bring you PaymentsLIVE!: a complimentary 60-minute webcast, from Sibos in Hong Kong. Our panel of industry leaders will give their views on the most important topics and trends being discussed at the conference.
The video is now available to view on Finextra. You can download the webcast replay here.
You'll get their opinions on the global and regional challenges facing the Transaction Banking industry today.
This video webcast is complimentary - and offers a unique opportunity to understand the key issues and trends discussed at Sibos 2009.
The panel includes:
- Barclay's MD of Global Transaction Service - Colin Klipin
- Citi's MD of Global Transaction Services - Gary Greenwald
- Bank of America's Product and Innovation Executive - Cindy Murray
- Celent's Senior Vice President, Asia - Neil Katkov
- Fundtech's MD of Asia-Pacific - Gil Gadot
- Microsoft's Industry Manager, Core Banking and Payments, Worldwide Financial Services - Colin Kerr
The panel discussed what is driving the Transaction Banking business, including:
- How the global banking crisis will play out and how the Transaction Banking business will change over the next 12-24 months.
- Which technology innovations will influence the future of Transaction Banking, and how the adoption of innovation differs from region-to-region.
- How banks both inside and outside the Eurozone can best address the challenges associated with SEPA.
- What major trends and opportunities in Asia-Pacific can local and global financial institutions can take advantage of - and how.
- How corporate client needs will change and how best to address changing demands.