The registration process is not live.
Top sell-side firms are now offering enhanced trading tools through channel innovations in communication, interface design and data visualisation to their institutional clients. Increasingly, the 'killer app' for investment tools lies in ever more ambitious developments in rich internet applications (RIAs).
These themes will be discussed during this live and interactive webcast, featuring some of the industry's top thought leaders in financial markets e-commerce.
Brought to you by Finextra and Adobe, this free hour and a quarter long session will look at how developers at financial firms integrate real-time data, with the delivery of audio, video, reports and rich interactive charts to trading applications.
Our panel of experts will debate and present on the innovations in RIAs and where the challenges and opportunities now lie. Register now to hear from, and ask questions of:
- Hishaam Mufti-Bey, Matrix founder and global director at Morgan Stanley
- Stephane Malrait, MD, Head of eCommerce Europe & Asia at Societe Generale
- Vivake Gupta, Managing Director, Lab49
- Mark Greenaway, Director, Adobe
- Trevor LaFleche, Senior Analyst at Financial Insights
Participants will see streaming video of the panels and speakers, along with presentation slides and animations as appropriate. Participants will learn:
- How rich internet applications are changing the way people think about the trading floor.
- The challenges around integrating real-time data, interactive charts and human-generated content within an application.
- The requirements and reactions of institutional clients to enhanced trading tools.
- The development experience of using Flex and Adobe's Flash Platform as well as other RIA technologies.
Registered viewers will be able to ask live questions of the presenters. All participants will need to take part is a Flash-enabled Web browser.