The Brewery, Chiswell St, London
This event will focus on the following subjects through presentations and panel discussions featuring a range of market practictioners and industry experts.
Cost reduction, creating strategic value, managing outsourcing models, risks and locations
- Just as firms were beginning to look more strategically at outsourcing as a value creator rather than a pure cost reduction exercise, the crisis hit - and now again it's all about cost. But as banks become surer of survival over the next year, are long-term value creation and game-changing restructuring back on the agenda? What shape will this take?
- Joint ventures, co-sourcing and staff augmentation, managed service models, hybrid models, captives, virtual captives and offshore third-party relationships - how are the benefits and challenges associated with each of these approaches changing?
- Location risk and opportunities - what geopolitical and economic trends are driving the development of new and existing offshore centres? What are the pros and cons of different locations?
BPO trends in financial markets
- How are commoditised settlement and trade fragmentation in Europe affecting buy-side and sell-side outsourcing?
- How will greater restrictions and transparency demands on hedge funds and the derivatives markets impact outsourcing trends?
- Middle office lift-outs - are they working for custodians and fund managers?
- How are staffing constraints impacting firms' use of outsourced knowledge-based processes?
Outsourcing trends in global transaction banking
- Opportunities and challenges in payments outsourcing after Sepa and the Payments Services Directive.
- Global trade and cash management provision in a worldwide economy in transition.
- White labelling and independent providers – different emerging models for transaction banking outsourcing.
» Download the document now 371.4 kb (PDF File)
For a detailed agenda, please click here