Source: Finextra video
Willem da Jager, VP Mobile at Rabobank, and Emmett Higdon, senior analyst at Forrester, spoke to Finextra recently about banks' experience to date in providing customers with mobile banking services, and how financial services offerings are now being tailored to what customers actually want to use when they are on the go.
In this 12-minute video they cover:
- Rabobank's experience with its Rabobank Mobile service
- Banks getting more integrated with transport infrastructures to provide mobile payment capabilities
- Why customers don't want full online banking functionality replicated on their mobiles
- The impact of iPhone and Android on financial application availability and usability
- NFC technology and the potential for mobile devices to replace cards