Strategies for driving change in banking and the capital markets
Whether it's in business models, business processes, or products and services - innovation is the key to protecting margins and avoiding becoming a commodity player.
This half-day Finextra event, sponsored by Metastorm, looked at how the need to innovate is being addressed by banks and capital markets firms today. It provided insight and debate on the following topics:
- What approaches to promoting collaboration and knowledge flow have been proven to work in facilitating innovation?
- Modelling opportunities, and taking through evaluation to execution.
- How do a financial institution’s relationships with outside vendors and consultants help define its approach to innovation?
- Addressing the business/technical divide
- Balancing risk management and productivity requirements with the need to innovate
With presentations from practitioners responsible for innovation programmes within leading financial institutions, followed by a panel discussion and lunch, this event was a valuable and educational networking opportunity.
See the following links for coverage of the event onBankervisionVisible BankingFinextra Communities