Corporate payments services are a reliable source of ongoing business for financial institutions, both in terms of transaction fees and the value of the underlying deposits.
During the onboarding process, the complexity of diverse corporate payment file formats and standards, ERP integrations, and APIs create a major challenge for banks trying to win new corporate clients. The entire process is mired in regulatory, technical, and manual intervention which dramatically lengthen onboarding times and create a headache for the customer.
That’s precisely why banks that are able to quickly and effectively onboard new customers have a significant competitive advantage over other players in the industry. By streamlining the corporate onboarding process, these banks can:
- Improve customer experience
- Gain the opportunity to manage their clients' cash and liquidity more efficiently
- Reduce processing costs
- Add overlay services revenue
Join this Finextra webinar, in association with with Volante Technologies, to hear the discussion of topics such as:
- What are the business benefits to banks and corporates of improved onboarding?
- What are the moving parts that must be considered in this business-led process?
- How does prioritising speed and configurability enable banks to create attractive value propositions for corporations?
- How can banks avoid time-consuming technical inefficiencies that stall the process?
- Gary Wright – Head of Research, Finextra [Moderator]
- Craig Borysowich – Principal Technology Architect, Integration Technologies, APIs, and Standards, Payments Canada
- Tristan Blampied – Senior Product Manager – Payments, Silicon Valley Bank UK
- Nadish Lad – Global Head Presales, Volante Technologies
> Listen to the webinar now