Banks must go beyond authentication and invest in digital onboarding – a continued source of frustration for customers.
There are too many customer touchpoints for incumbent financial players to remain viable competitors to their digital counterparts. While traditional banks are moving towards improvements, often as part of wider digital strategies, neobanks are offering polished onboarding processing with advanced technology.
Digital identity is integral to digital transformation. Customers should be offered a one-stop shop solution that provides a consistent process across all channels and in which identity and authentication are linked.
With this model, banks have the capability of linking the identification and authentication processes to payments initiation and in turn, to their fraud management systems to verify and validate the payment requests.
The result: an integrated identity and authentication solution via a single platform that increases bank security and improves customer experience, end to end.
Join this webinar from Finextra, in association with HID Global, to hear industry experts discuss the following, and more:
- Current advantages and disadvantages of onboarding processes within banks and why account opening continues to be cumbersome
- Outlining the regulations that help or hinder banks implement digital onboarding processes
- Examples of neobank onboarding processes and what incumbent banks can learn from them
- The process of introducing digital interaction and applicability to payments initiation
- Leveraging technology to improve customer experience and security
- Gary Wright - Head of Research, Finextra [Moderator]
- Olivier Thirion de Briel - Global Solution Marketing Director, HID Global
> Register your place now