Watch our latest on-demand webinar, in association with OneSpan, and hear as we discuss the growing challenges that financial organisations are facing in managing and growing the mobile channel, including- crucially- keeping it secure.
The mobile channel is becoming increasingly diverse, and hence, difficult to manage and deliver services through. This is due to a combination of greater use, and complexity and density of data.
Security measures need to work across platforms, and over multiple channels, such that the experience for the end user is at least consistent, and the relevant information is shared at the relevant points throughout the customer journey. Beyond two-factor authentication, how advanced and sophisticated does security now have to be and how do you achieve it?
Technology of course is a key tool to enable the demands of managing and updating the mobile channel. AI and ML present great opportunities to process and analyse enormous data sets such that biometrics and behavioural metrics can be captured and turned into effective anti-fraud actions and more refined and personal service.
Join this webinar from Finextra, in association with OneSpan, to hear experts discuss:
- The growing impact of mobile threats and fraud over 2019 and developing threats and trends emerging in 2020
- The importance of real-time and intelligent risk assessment using contextual data
- Satisfying customers with transparent and frictionless security and what else can be solved on the back of this
- Moderator: Anna Milne - Editor, Finextra
- Samuel Bakken - Senior Product Marketing Manager, OneSpan
- Jonathan Williams - Principal Consultant, Mk2 Consulting
- Chris Michael - Head of Technology, Open Banking
Watch the webinar now
Related white papers for download: