Join Finextra, in association with MarkLogic, as we discuss the importance of integrating data from multiple siloes, and the benefits of achieving a unified 360 degree view of customer trends and behaviour.
A 360 degree customer view is essential and is becoming a reality by unlocking and leveraging the increasing amounts of data, using emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning. Banks and financial institutions are looking ever-more favourably to cloud based solutions as a way to manage and extract the greatest value from their data.
Sourcing the right data and getting it into the right format can facilitate and inform regulatory reporting processes and drive a holistic view of customers across all products and services. It can inform investment decisions and where the business needs to focus efforts to improve services and deliver value.
Enterprise-wide data needs to be brought into a single hub to inform and improve processes and services to alleviate the laborious effort around repetitive and costly data harvesting. It’s a great foundation to transform operations, products and services, and to drive value.
Discussions will include topics such as:
- Best practices for leveraging data from legacy systems and silos to accelerate delivery of more advanced applications.
- How technology is being deployed to manage data and improve operations.
- The value of cloud services to enable data transformation.
- How to integrate and curate data for analytical purposes for a single, 360 degree view of the customer.
- Moderator: Gary Wright - Head of Research, Finextra
- Giles Nelson - CTO, Financial Services, MarkLogic
- Kurt Pillay - Head of Technology, Standard Bank Group