Join this on-demand webinar from Finextra, in association with Kofax, to learn how the integrated use of robotic process automation, artificial intelligence and automation tools transforms businesses and supports digital transformation.
In a digital age of instant access, banks invest in the transformation of internal processes and business models to improve the way they operate and meet the growing expectations of digitally savvy customers.
Automating processes and digitising data are core to transforming the way business is done, but what are the best practices for achieving this? In a highly labour-intensive industry can you improve productivity, efficiency and resilience using a combination of people, processes and technology?
Transforming the customer experience requires investment in robotic process automation and artificial intelligence to digitise documentation and orchestrate processes. But there’s a greater collective value if you take an enterprise-wide view of the way it supports digital transformation.
Join Finextra, industry experts, and Kofax on-demand as they discuss:
- The role of intelligent automation and artificial intelligence for digital transformation
- How an integrated approach delivers the greatest return of productivity, efficiency and investment
- The automation of document management and business processes through use case examples
- How intelligent automation supports the digital expectations of today’s customers
- Gary Wright - Head of Research, Finextra [Moderator]
- Chris Huff - Chief Strategy Officer, Kofax
- Jim Ford - Payments Consultant (formerly at HSBC)
- Andrew Smith - CTO and founding member of RTGS, Head of CBX and founding member ClearBank
> Listen to the webinar now