Seizing The Information Advantage: Driving Opportunities and Mitigating Risk in a Hyper-connected World
A Sibos roundtable discussion in association with OpenText & Mastercard
Digital transformation is changing the way business is conducted and companies compete in the ‘information era’. Efficiency of process is imperative, and advantage is gained through visibility and information.
However, today’s organisations face challenges realising this advantage – legacy applications, data explosion, regulatory pressures, resource constraints and standards proliferations all create barriers.
Payments are a critical component for the B2B market as they are the foundation for enabling trade. Yet there is still a lot of friction across payment types, and beyond making the payment arising from the patchwork of processes, lack of interoperability and absence of trust between companies.
Breaking through this friction with comprehensive, real-time visibility can unlock the information advantage essential for success in today’s business environment.
Join Finextra, Brett King, OpenText, Mastercard and CIBC, for this moderated roundtable discussion under Chatham House Rule and bring your insights to the table to discuss and debate:
• Challenges and complexities facing the sector
• How digital transformation is impacting how business is conducted
• Leveraging information assets to drive productivity, growth and lasting competitive advantage
• Using information for corporate social responsibility
All Finextra roundtables are held under Chatham House Rule. Please save the date:
• When: 15:00-16:30, 24 September 2019 (An afternoon session on day 2 of Sibos)
• Where: Room 18, North Gallery
• Claire Thompson, Executive Vice President, Enterprise Partnerships, Mastercard
• Brett King, Futurist and Author of Augmented: Life in the Smart Lane
• John D’Apolito, RVP, Business Network, OpenText
• John Cowan, SVP, Enterprise Payments, CIBC
The moderator will be Anna Milne, Senior Editor at Finextra.