Join Finextra, SWIFT and industry experts for our on demand webinar as we discuss how to make proactive payments compliance work for you.
In a real-time world – where international transactions are settled in seconds, and regulatory obligations shift rapidly across jurisdictions – financial institutions are facing the question of how to balance this increased emphasis on speed with compliance requirements.
The introduction of SWIFT’s gpi means that there has never been greater transparency on cross-border payments’ and with increasing consumer expectation of ‘instant, always, everywhere’, is now the right time to take a fresh look at how we address compliance in this space?
Join this webinar from Finextra, in association with SWIFT, to hear industry experts discuss:
- Why the payments industry is moving towards real-time?
- What are some of the potential challenges and opportunities for compliance?
- How do we think banks will achieve the right balance of compliance in a real-time world?
- Tony McLaughlin, Emerging Payments and Business Development, Citi
- Heather Lee, Financial Crime Compliance - Sanctions Strategy, SWIFT
- Patricia Sullivan, Global Co-Head, Financial Crimes Compliance, Standard Chartered Bank