Hear international experts and thought leaders discuss the digital transformation of banks, the future role of the branch network and how together they redefine the customer journey. How do banks approach these complex challenges, and what strategies and methodologies do they use? Join this on demand webinar from Finextra and Diebold Nixdorf.
Register now and join the discussion on:
- Why a customer centric-led approach to the transformation of customer journeys is so important
- What are the beneficial technologies and methodologies that best support this and why are banks adopting the use of agile ways of working?
- How do banks’ business models change in order to deliver speedier, seamless services to customers? What are the benefits to both and how do you define the value?
- How do products and services transform? In an increasingly data intensive industry its use is a valuable commodity. How do you leverage data and commercialise it?
- Transformation is not achieved just from within and is best structured through the creation of ecosystems. Why is this important in the digital journey?
- What is the future role of branch networks and how are banks moving away from traditional structures and positioning them as innovative points of sale?
International speakers Include:
- Morten Olsen, Head of Branch and ATM Development, Nordea, Denmark/Nordics
- Howard Boggs, Head of ATM and Teller Technology, JPMorgan Chase, United States
- Norbert Knievel, Head of Banking Thought Leadership, Diebold Nixdorf, Germany
- Gary Wright, Content Director, Finextra, United Kingdom