Join Finextra, OneSpan and industry experts for our on demand webinar as we discuss the four key components of protection against account takeover fraud.
Account takeover fraud is a constant threat to financial services firms targeting customer data. Fraudsters have developed many forms of illegally accessing personal and financial data. Data breaches, phishing, SIM swapping, Malware, mobile banking trojans, man-in-the-middle attack, each of which contains its own subset of techniques.
Banks and other financial organisations have their work cut out to keep up with the ever-increasing sophistication of fraudsters’ techniques, and protection must come from a multi-faceted approach. At the same time as applying tighter than ever security controls and measures, banks must ensure protection doesn’t come at the expense of customer experience and convenience.
Join our on demand webinar and listen to Finextra, OneSpan and industry experts discuss:
- Different types and attributes of emerging fraud schemes
- How best to fight fraud, leveraging AI and the cloud
- The practical implications of integrating AI with existing systems
- Compliance and transaction monitoring considerations, including PSD2 RTS
- David Vergara, Director of Product Marketing, OneSpan
- Anna Milne, Editor, Finextra
- Richard Dupree, Senior Vice President, Group Operational Risk, Bank of the West
- Jonathan Williams, Principal Consultant, Mk2 Consulting