Join this webinar from Finextra, in association with Oracle, on 28 February 2019 at 15:00 UK time, and hear expert speakers discuss how CFOs can meet their organisations’ evolving needs for decision enablement, performance and compliance management, and risk mitigation.
CFOs are at the forefront of the digital transformation processes of companies, and in banking and insurance are assuming an ever-greater strategic role.
The CFO has become a key enabling partner for executive team members who need to make sound decisions and perform long-range planning. They know that the CFO is closest to the true pulse of current and trending financial and business performance.
But, what is the best roadmap for the modern banking and insurance CFO under these circumstances? Business analytics can provide control and visibility, but there are many possible directions to take. Reporting and analytics need to deliver accurate, reliable information, in meaningful formats, in a timely manner, and at the right level of detail. If they don’t suit the specific needs of CFOs and finance team roles, their limited effectiveness may be a painful distraction.
Join this webinar from Finextra, in association with Oracle Financial Services, and hear expert speakers discuss how CFOs can meet their organisations’ evolving needs for decision enablement, performance and compliance management, and risk mitigation.
During the webinar, we will discuss:
- What are the trends in the evolution of the banking and insurance CFO role?
- What prevents CFOs from making a more strategic contribution?
- How can CFOs minimise their organisations’ risk exposure?
- What can the CFO do to align growth objectives with compliance and risk management?
- How can CFOs enable performance management and sharpen the focus on customers?