Join Finextra, ACI Worldwide, Barclays Bank, KPMG and Rabobank for our on demand webinar as we discuss the key real-time payments issues facing banks and Financial institutions in Europe.
The ECB says that 50% of credit transfers will be real-time within the next five years and Ovum has predicted that ¾ trillion euros in annual retail expenditure will move to instant payments across Europe by 2027. Real-time payments is here and growing fast. You need to stay competitive in this aggressively changing marketplace. There is a fight for market share. Regulators have stimulated the marketplace, Fintechs are quickly moving in and consumers are demanding and adopting real-time payments.
Please join ACI Worldwide, Barclays Bank, KPMG & Rabobank for our on demand webinar where we discussed the key real-time payments issues facing European banks & financial institutions. The panel will discuss a number of topics such as;
- What is the business case for real-time payments and how does it differ across Europe and globally?
- What are some of the most promising value-added services banks could offer corporates via a payments hub?
- How do financial institutions make the most of TIPS to avoid fragmentation?
- What are the implications for a tactical Vs strategic implementation of real-time?
- How does real-time impact cross border strategy?
- What role does technology play in helping banks unlock the power of real-time payments?
- How can we ensure the success of fraud prevention in a real-time payments world?
- Barry Kislingbury, Director of Solution Consulting – Real-Time Payments, ACI Worldwide
- Jürgen Wagner, Associate Director, Financial Services Consulting and the Head of KPMG’s UK payments practice
- Heimen Schuring, Head of Channel Support & Payment Engine, Rabobank
- Nicola Coyne, Head of Payments, International Cash Product, Barclays Bank