Join this on demand webinar by Finextra in association with Vasco as we discuss how to fight the emerging threats to mobile banking.
In our increasingly digital world, delivering convenience and world-class user experience is no longer a luxury for banks; it’s a necessity. Mobile banking and payments are a way to deliver what customers want, but, unfortunately, fraudsters are attacking the mobile channel from every possible angle.
Successfully securing mobile apps is clearly critical for banks if they are to manage the risks of mobile fraud. But the skills of the fraudsters and the methods they deploy are evolving so rapidly that banks’ controls and protections can struggle to keep pace.
Use of the mobile channel can only grow, so shutting down any vulnerabilities in mobile apps is a critical imperative, and will enable banks both to improve customer experience and to reinforce customer trust.
This webinar, produced by Finextra in association with Vasco, brought together senior experts from banks and Vasco to explore the latest developments in mobile banking malware, and shed light on the technologies and strategies banks can deploy to fight these threats.
Topics covered included:
- Where has mobile banking malware come from – and where is it going?
- How do incidents of mobile banking malware impact banks, and their customers?
- What are the different methods of infection deployed by hackers?
- What challenges are faced in battling mobile hackers, and how can banks overcome them?
- Martin Koderisch, Manager, Edgar, Dunn & Company
- Dr. Ir. Stefaan Seys, Security Architect, Vasco
- Andrew Churchill, Security Consultant & Researcher, Technology Strategy
- Andrew Barnett, Head of Fraud Management, Nordea
- Nick Barratt, Head of Fraud Technology, Bank of Ireland
Join the on demand webinar to gain actionable insights into how to enhance your mobile app security as part of an active fraud prevention strategy.