Join HSBC, Metro Bank, VocaLink, Finextra and Axway for our on demand panel discussion as we examine the challenges of immediate payments and how to derive new sources of revenue from the provision of an increasingly commoditised service.
- Gary Wright, Director of Content, Finextra
- Clay Cowdery, Global Performance Business Strategist, Axway
- Mark Davies, Director, Commercial Propositons, Metro Bank
- Zag Szilagyi, Head of Corporates - Global Payments Advisory, HSBC
- Martin Hargreaves, Head of Product Strategy, VocaLink
This online panel discussion brought together a panel of speakers from leading global financial institutions to address questions, including:
- What are the benefits and challenges of immediate payments and how do you derive new sources of revenue from an increasingly commoditised service?
- What are the new services payment providers will offer in an era of open banking and greater customer choice and competition?
- Is it time for greater collaboration and partnership across the financial services sector and how will this evolve? What is the best way to nurture and launch new technology led solutions through collaboration?
- How does this impact current business operations and how do they transform to reduce cost, ease the burden and keep pace with digital led services and products?
- What role does data analytics play in supporting the controls needed to manage compliance and operational risk? How does this effect and improve customer support and service in a digital age?