Join our on demand webinar hosted by Finextra in association with Fenergo as we bring together experts speakers from leading financial institutions and explore in detail the findings from the new research paper.
New research from Finextra, in association with Fenergo, shows that the ability of financial institutions to deliver smooth, streamlined and efficient onboarding to their customers is being negatively impacted by the weight of regulation - and this regulatory burden is only getting more challenging.
The research also finds that financial institutions are looking forward to realising the benefits of RegTech and centralised client lifecycle management (CLM) solutions, but in the meantime are grappling with a range of issues, including technology implementation challenges and budgetary constraints.
This webinar from Finextra and Fenergo explored in detail the findings of the new research, which is based on an online survey completed by more than 100 respondents from more than 70 banks across 20 countries.
The webinar brought together expert speakers from Fenergo and leading financial institutions to discuss a number of issues arising from the research, including:
- How financial institutions’ regulatory challenges are impacting customer experience
- What difficulties financial institutions face in meeting their regulatory obligations
- The weaknesses of the compliance technology financial institutions have in place today
- The outlook for financial institutions to leverage regtech and CLM to tackle these challenges going forward.
- Gianluca D'Imperio, Digital Advisor, Regulatory Counsel, Group Compliance, UniCredit S.p.A
- Joe Dunphy, VP of Product Management, Research & Development, Fenergo
- Laura Glynn, Director of Global Regulatory Compliance, Research & Development, Fenergo
- John Salmon, Partner, Hogan Lovells International LLP
Join the webinar and gain actionable insights into the challenges being created by regulation – and how to exploit regtech and CLM to improve efficiency and transform client onboarding and customer experience.