Whether you’re an early stage, thriving startup or a successful independent small business, you need the right digital financial tools and services that provide a clear view of all financial aspects of your business to stay competitive.
In an effort to keep pace with competition, entrepreneurs are fast becoming major users of online small business financial applications to run their enterprises. For banks, maintaining their presence with small businesses is an economic imperative. But many of their traditional products are open to disintermediation from many of these new fintech innovators. In fact, banks are already starting to give up ground to fintech start-ups and other competitors drawing on big data-enabled software as a service innovations.
During this on-demand webcast, we offer engaging commentary and analysis around fintech’s growth trajectory in the small business segment and the emergence of significant opportunities to deliver digital financial services to address this rapidly growing market segment.
- Enrico Camerinelli, Senior Analyst, Aite Group
- Toby Lanyon, COO, Trade River Finance
- Hamish Anderson, CEO, Money Mover
- Michael Field, Solutions Consultant, EMEA, Yodlee
Our panel discussed the following topics, among others:
- What’s fuelling this transformation in the small business segment?
- What is the role of technology in driving the change? What are small business customers looking for in particular?
- What is your perspective on the dramatic growth of small business financial applications?
- What does the future of small business apps look like?
- How can Financial Institutions as well as non-FI entities capitalize on this situation?