An on demand Finextra webcast with EPAM
Dealing with change is nothing new in the banking world. Realigning the IT along business goals, responding to digital transformation, as well as dealing with regulatory change are causing a huge amount of disruption to internal business models within many financial firms.
Finextra, in association with EPAM, assembled a panel to discuss the strategies and practices the industry is examining when trying to deal with digital transformation amidst a risk averse and challenging banking environment.
Our speakers for this debate are:
- Taylor Bodman, Partner at Brown Brothers Harriman
- Graham Warner, Global Head of Desktop Client Architecture at Deutsche Bank
- Sameem Jaffrey, Founder Aptitude Advisors & previously Chief Commercial Officer for Group Technology UBS AG
- Balazs Fejes, Global Head of Banking and Financial Services Industry Business Unit, EPAM
Our panel consider:
- How should banks interact with the newer players? Competition, collaboration or acquisition?
- How can banks take advantage of new, more agile technologies?
- How can banks plans to make sure they have enough resources to work with or build more innovative solutions?
- How can banks use practices like outsourcing and software-as-a-service to supply their innovation plans and regulatory compliance?
- How should banks change the way they interact with suppliers of outsourcing services in order to deal with the new environment they face?
Register to listen to the webcast now.