Can cloud ever truly disrupt IT financial services? Finextra, in association with IBM, are hosting an exclusive breakfast roundtable to answer that question.
This brief morning event will take place at Level39, Canary Wharf and will feature presentations from our guest speakers:
• Richard Roberts, Head of Client Technology, Application services, Deutsche Bank.
• David K Zimmerman, Global Solutions Executive and Worldwide Cloud Leader, IBM Global Banking & Financial Markets.
• Ian Sayers, Chief Technology Officer, Zapp.
Informal talks will be followed by a moderated roundtable where we will discuss:
• Security, data integrity and reliability
• How is cloud being used in financial services?
• What services are financial institutions looking to migrate to the cloud?
• What is the impact of current industry regulation on the adoption of cloud services?
All breakfast attendees will also receive a copy of our research: Can cloud ever truly disrupt financial IT and services?
• Where: Level39, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London.
• When: Wednesday 10th September 2014. Starting at 8:00 and ending at approximately 10.30
This event is open to bona-fide employees of regulated financial institutions and all applications will be vetted accordingly.
Please register your interest in attending.