Enhancing the overall customer experience inside banks can involve many hours developing strategies. The road to improving overall customer service and understanding is long and challenging. What are the barriers? What type of culture needs to exist inside a bank in order to achieve optimum customer intimacy? Is this type of intimacy what customers really want?
In order to gain a deeper understanding of how banks are enhancing their overall experience and engagement activities, Finextra and H-P launched the Customer Experience Programmes in Financial Services survey.
Results of the survey include:
- 60% of survey respondents claim that their 'bank is in the middle of a project to enhance the overall customer experience'
- 92% claims that 'an integrated multi-channel delivery programme' is necessary to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Legacy infrastructure and budget emerged as the top inhibitors to enhancing the customer experience.
- 58% cited 'mobile' as the most important trends enabling the customer experience
Join our panel of experts as they debate and discuss the results of the survey and the evolution of retail banking customer service in general:
- Karen Walker, customer services director, First Direct
- Meltem Uysaler, head of customer experience, EMEA Region, Citigroup Consumer
- Karen Wint, COO, The Leeds Building Society
- Jeremy Suddards, vice president, Financial Services Industry, HP Enterprise Services
Our panel will discuss:
- Who is in your organisation is responsible for the customer experience?
- Where are the 'pain points' in maintaining high levels of on-going customer service?
- What type of investment is needed in IT and systems to enhance the customer experience?
- Which tech do you see enabling the customer experience – cloud, mobile, data, etc...apps, loyalty, gamification etc...