Your time is precious. You need to know that time you spend outside of the office is time well spent. EBAday will not disappoint. Still need convincing...
- Networking with peers - Senior managers, clients, colleagues and prospects - all in one place. EBAday visitors increased by 30% 2012-2013.
- Focused content – EBAday is created by the banks for the banks with relevant and timely content looking at the key industry issues, combining keynotes, roundtables and panel debates delivered by top level industry speakers.
- High quality exhibitors – including local and international banks and financial institutions, technology providers and ACHs.
- Additional scheduled user groups and meetings - reducing the amount of travelling needed for the rest of the year.
- Cost effectiveness – the two-day European event wastes no time in giving delegates the most targeted and comprehensive content in a compact space of time.
Hear what some of our sponsors, exhibitors and delegates have to say about EBAday.
"As a launching event for new stories it’s incredibly good because immediately we get the wider appeal, we speak to other people, people pick it up, either on EBAday TV or on other social media platforms and it just drives extra traffic to your booth. It’s a wonderful way to cooperate and to do this together with your customer, which of course is the most important thing."
- Conny Dorrestijn, Clear2Pay
"We’re seeing a greater number of suppliers represented at the sessions. This is the largest number in my experience and I’ve seen some brand names even I’m not familiar with and that’s really encouraging. It’s the place to be when you want to meet people."
- Vincent Brennan, Bank of Ireland
"It’s been a great experience with great networking."
“It’s a good showing of how the European community gets together as an industry and has meaningful discussions around things that are very important to all of us.”
- Matt Loos, J.P.Morgan
- Katja Lehr, PayPal
"We find EBAday the leading conference in Europe now. It allows us and our partners at the banks to have very meaningful engagement and discussion around the market and trends and what we’re doing in payments."
- Martin Coen, Dovetail
- Jeremy Light, Accenture
“It’s definitely becoming the payment event for the European countries.”
- Davide Girompini, IBM
“The importance is that we can have a convergence of the card industry and payment industry in order to have new services within the mobile platform.”
- Marco Polissi, SIA
“For the customer, this is an exciting new environment.“
- Thomas Hager, IBM
“This event will be discussed by the next generation as well.”
- Olli Kähkönen, Nordea