How is the financial services industry rising to the challenges laid down by social media and consumer electronics and the subsequent strains imposed on customer relationship management, delivery and data discovery in a multi-channel world?
Webcast and research paper download
Register now for a Finextra and IBM webcast featuring a panel of top tier financial services CMOs discussing the implications of the explosion of data and channels for bank marketing strategies, with an emphasis on getting the right products to the right customers through the right channel at the right time.
Our panel includes:
- Peter Markey, CMO, RSA Insurance/MoreThan
- Eva Eisenschimmel, Customers, Brands, Digital and Telephone Banking, Lloyds Banking Group
- Elaine Fletcher, Business Development Executive, Business Analytics & Optimization, IBM
- Elizabeth Lumley, Special Projects Editor, Finextra (moderator)
The debate, based on an IBM cross-industry survey of more than 1,700 global CMO’s looking at the changing role of marketing, ranges across the big challenges confronting bank marketeers in the modern consumer age, covers:
- The market and technology factors driving change
- Creating a customer centric marketing strategy
- Customer relationships vs ‘transactions’
- How banks are using data to build a business case for more strategic marketing
- Is the financial services industry 'behind the curve' when it comes to 'customer centric marketing'?
- What are the challenges facing financial services marketing?
- How to establish a corporate character
- The measurements, data and emerging technologies that CMOs are currently using to determine ROI
Participants will also receive a complimentary copy of the IBM CMO report accompanying the webcast.