Better innovation for better banking services
A Finextra breakfast briefing in association with IBM
Join Finextra and IBM on 26 January 2012 at 08.00 for a breakfast briefing at the Brewers’ Hall featuring presentations and debate on innovation and enhancements in content and client relationship management in wholesale banking.
This event will consist of a keynote address followed by an energetic panel debate and offer delegates the opportunity to discuss topical issues and network with their peers.
- Michael Spiegel, Head of Trade Finance & Cash Management Corporates, GTB, Deutsche Bank
- Charles Henry Dubarry de Lassale, Head of Direct Channels and Integration, GTB, HSBC
- Mauro Bonacina, Vice-President & Relationship Officer, Southern Europe, Treasury Services EMEA, BNY Mellon
- Drew Wilson, Financial Services ECM Leader UKI, IBM
- Rashik Parmar, President, IBM Academy of Technology & IBM Distinguished Engineer
- Barrie Hoban, Banking ECM Sales, IBM
The event will examine a range of topics including:
- Designing customer-driven case handling systems
- Removing delays in lending and exception handling
- Improving speed and overall customer experience for account opening and client on-boarding
- Dramatically reducing paper trails, while reducing risk and improving compliance
- Fraud prevention and detection
- Enhancing client insight to drive-up, cross-sell and tailor new product and service offerings
Places at the event are reserved for employees of banks and regulated financial services firms. Attendees are individually vetted to ensure a high level of networking opportunities.
The agenda for the event is available for download below.