Payments remain at the heart of most consumer interaction with banks and can also be a significant profit generator.
With the changes in: consumer behaviour; increases in transaction volumes; growth in debit, prepaid, mobile and online usage; banks have been forced to sit up and look at the integrity of their current payments infrastructure and assess whether they have the right platforms in place to compete effectively.
Finextra, S1 and Microsoft, along with the TowerGroup and Deutsche Bank have gathered for this exclusive webcast, to discuss these topics and hear why banks are investing in technology in order to stay competitive.
Register now to hear our panel discuss:
- Changing consumer expectations and predictions for future cards usage
- Modern payments platforms and their role in helping banks stay competitive
- Payments innovations
- Strategies for migrating from legacy systems
- The rise of mobile banking services
- The emergence of alternative payment providers
- Cost saving and revenue generation opportunities
Register now to hear from:
- Doug Parr, Divisional General Manager, S1 Corporation
- Joe Pagano, Worldwide Managing Director for Banking and Capital Markets, Microsoft
- Andy Schmidt, Research Director, Commercial Banking and Payments, TowerGroup
- Harold Young, Managing Director, Head of Global Technology Banking Product Strategy and Commercialization, Deutsche Bank
- Elizabeth Lumley, Special Projects Editor, Finextra (moderator)