A Finextra dinner club event in association with IBM
Finextra is hosting an exclusive executive-level dinner at the Walbrook Club in the heart of the City, featuring presentations from Nicholas Child, MD and Director of Compliance at Citi, Simon Gleeson, Partner in the Financial Services practice of Clifford Chance and Keith Saxton, Director - Global Banking and Financial Markets for IBM.
The event will provide an opportunity for you and fellow leaders of financial services firms to share experiences with and learn from your peers in a relaxed and informal setting. Invitees to the networking event will discuss the emerging regulatory framework and how firms are taking advantage of investments in new regulations and compliance requirements to increase competitiveness, including how other financial services organizations:
- Provide a more accurate, complete and timely view of financial risks and exposures
- Use GRC (governance, risk and compliance) investments to drive profitability enhancements
- Incorporate risk as an integral part of enterprise-wide management, leveraging risk insights for smarter business planning and decision making
- Maximise efficient use of capital
- Obtain cost-savings and operational efficiencies by streamlining data collection, retention, analysis and submission
- Prevent, detect and remediate financial crime and reputational risks
- Create a cost-efficient infrastructure that is flexible enough to support changing compliance requirements
The Finextra dinner event will offer excellent networking opportunities as well as provide actionable insight into how banks and other financial services firms can use compliance to their competitive advantage.
Register now. Places at the dinner are reserved for executive level professionals, CIOs, CROs, local heads of risk, as well as senior managers involved in regulation, compliance and data management at banks and financial services firms. Attendees are individually vetted to ensure a high level of networking opportunities.
Join us for what we are sure will be an entertaining and educational evening of networking and discussion in the company of your peers.