Join Experian Payments and Finextra on demand for a webcast that explores whether poor quality in domestic account data will affect migration to Sepa.
Our panel of experts, including some of the industry's top thought leaders in payments, will debate and explore both bank and corporate view points and consider:
- We have taken the next step to Sepa mass migration - what are the key obstacles?
- Will there be a tsunami of failed payments unless we do something to prevent it?
- Will banks be forced to fix their customers data?
- What can be done to tackle the rate of error and increase confidence in Sepa?
- What to do right now to position your organisation for the Sepa migration.
- How corporate client needs will change and how best to address changing demands.
- How the changing payments landscape will affect your payment processes.
Register now to hear from:
- Hansjoerg Nymphius - Chairman of the EBA and Director, Global Transaction Banking Product Management, Market Infrastructures at Deutsche Bank
- Ruth Wandhofer - EMEA Head Payments Strategy & Market Policy, Citi Global Transaction Services
- Michael Burkie - Market Development Manager, Treasury Services EMEA, BNYMellon
- Jonathan Williams - Director of Strategic Development, Experian Payments
- Elizabeth Lumley - Special Projects Editor, Finextra (moderator)