Your time is precious. You need to know that time you spend outside of the office is time well spent. EBAday will not disappoint. Still need convincing?
- Networking with peers - Senior managers, clients, colleagues and prospects - all in one place.
- Focused content – EBAday is created by the banks for the banks with relevant and timely content looking at the key industry issues, combining keynotes, roundtables and panel debates delivered by top level industry speakers.
- High quality exhibitors – including local and international banks and financial institutions, technology providers and ACHs.
- Additional scheduled user groups and meetings - reducing the amount of travelling needed for the rest of the year.
- Cost effectiveness – the two-day European event wastes no time in giving delegates the most targeted and comprehensive content in a compact space of time.
Don't take our word for it. Hear what some of our sponsors, exhibitors and delegates have to say about EBAday.
Sponsor and exhibitor feedback
'We’ve been a key sponsor of the event ever since its origin. I think what we have found is that it has become one of the key industry events of the year....Not only has it met our expectations it has exceeded them.'
- James Barclay, J.P. Morgan
Overall it is a very unique opportunity to be with a very targeted and focused group of executives throughout Europe talking about payments. There really isn’t anything around of similar quality for a technology vendor like Fundtech. [EBAday} is a major part of our marketing plan for Europe every year.'
– George Ravich, Fundtech
View the full video interview with George Ravich here
'Our lanyard sponsorship package provided us with an excellent brand profile. We were able to get our brand in front of all the attending delegates and since all the major Euro payments players were attending this was a truly valuable exercise.'
- Petra van Duuren, Western Union
"Without a doubt EBA Day is the one “must have” industry event next to Sibos. In working with Finextra we turn this European industry event into a targeted marketing opportunity with a deep content level across all channels: online, webcast and on the day. The level of innovation in 360 degrees event management they have brought to EBA day is unparalleled."
- Conny Dorrestijn, Clear2Pay
'A great event, well organised. Thank you to Finextra and the EBA for making our participation such a success.'
- JP Arens, Logica
'Thank you for making EBAday such a great success. We were very pleased with the results and how we were able to meet up with prospects, participate in the conference and welcome many visitors to our stand..'
- Marc Prioux, Diamis
'From our point of view the event was a success and we had a constant flow of visitors.'
- Peter Cremona, Dovetail Systems
'Thank you for making Deutsche Bank's participation at EBAday a great success.'
- Nicole Gruen, Deutsche Bank
'Excellent venue, informative, well organised, excellent time keeping, good time to network and process information between sessions.'
- Tamara Hanley, European Direct Debit Association
'Great content. Excellent coverage on risk and liquidity.'
- Liz Oakes, Vocalink
'Good up-date of current issues. Excellent speakers.'
- Martin Heine, Landesbank Baden-Württemberg
'Well worthwhile. Organisation is very good, networking opportunities are also very good.'
- David Round, Wachovia