Finextra and BT are offering a webcast discussing the factors CIOs need to take on board when determining their approaches to communications for the future.
The video replay is now available. You can download the webcast replay here.
Here are some snippets from the discussion:
"People are worried about risk management systems being bypassed in order to trade faster," - Greg Wood - VP, Advanced Execution Services, Credit Suisse, looking at the low latency arms race.
"90% of FX traffic is on the FIX network, it is the FIX Protocol that has allowed that market to expand the way it has," - Alan Dean - Global Head of FIX Connectivity, HSBC, exposing on the benefits of FIX.
Register now to hear our global panel:
- Kevin McPartland - Senior Analyst, Tabb Group (moderator)
- Erica Attonito - VP, Electronic Trading Group, Knight Equity Markets
- Alan Dean - Global Head of FIX Connectivity, HSBC
- Greg Wood - VP, Advanced Execution Services, Credit Suisse
- Mark Akass - CTO, Global Banking & Financial Markets, BT
- Mihaela Risca - Global Marketing Lead, Global Banking & Investment Markets, Cisco Systems
Registered viewers will need a Flash-enabled Web browser.