Transaction banking will never be the same. That's the theme of this unique live and interactive webcast, featuring some of the industry's top thought leaders in payments.
Brought to you by Finextra and Fundtech, this free two-hour session will look at how the status quo in transaction banking will be totally transformed by the financial sector shake-up.
Our panel of experts will debate and present on exactly how this change is manifesting, and where the challenges and opportunities now lie. Register now to hear from, and ask questions of:
- Eric Modave, head of International Payments Operations, Barclays
- Ashley Dowson, chairman, SEPA Consultancy
- Lee Fulmer, head of IBM's European Centre of Competence in Payments
- Gareth Lodge, regional research leader, European Banking & Payments, TowerGroup
- Daniel Szmukler, head of communications and corporate governance, Euro Banking Association
- Ian Watkinson, head of e-invoicing, RBS
- Joseph Mazzetti, executive vice president, Fundtech
Participants will see streaming video of the panels and speakers, along with presentation slides as approprate. Participants will learn:
- How the current economic crisis will change the payments business
- What to do right now to position your organisation for future growth
- How corporate client needs will change and how best to address changing demands
- Whether payments are now considered as non-core by some banks, and the implications for outsourcing
- How the changing landscape will affect the demand and development of new technology
- What new regulation and reporting requirements could mean for your transaction banking processes
Registered viewers will also be able to send questions in advance, or during the webcast by following and replying to Finextra's Twitter feed from the event, or contacting Finextra via IM or email.
This live webcast is also supported by IBM.