Finexpo - Outsourcing Strategies, a half-day conference and exhibition from Finextra now in its second year, will be held on 4 June in London. The event will bring together financial industry business leaders and technologists, regulators, legal experts and service enablers to discuss important topics including:
- Thought-leadership on how the banking crisis is affecting the globalisation of business models, organisational structure, technology and operations in banking and financial markets.
- Case studies about how organisations are balancing the drive to improve risk management, control and transparency while reducing costs through outsourcing
- Hot areas for BPO - European wholesale payments processing, custody and fund administration, securities clearing and settlement, front-office trade execution and knowledge processing services
- Overview of the latest in regulatory developments and their impact on how financial institutions manage their domestic and international sourcing activities.
- Best practices in leadership and change management, fostering innovation, contract negotiation and renegotiation, exit strategies and staffing.
- As outsourcing models mature for application development and infrastructure management, how are strategic and tactical approaches changing?
- Investigating the shake-out from the World Bank scandal - are current outsourcing relationships being re-evaluated?
- The rise of new countries aiming to provide development, operational and business process outsourcing services - how do they compare to established players in terms of cost, skills and education, legal frameworks and work culture?