Finexpo - Risk & Transaction Management, a one-day conference and exhibition from Finextra, will be held on 5 February in London. The event will bring together senior business leaders, risk managers, and operations and support professionals from financial institutions with leading system vendors and service providers.
The event will focus attention on important topics including:
• New directions for risk management: As banks re-evaluate their enterprise risk strategy and modeling of credit, counterparty, liquidity and operational risk, what are the drivers for change and the practical and cultural upheavals required to take the industry forward?
• How are banks reacting to pressure from regulatory and industry bodies to create better, more centralised ways to manage the risk created by OTC products?
• How can the application of SOA, parallel processing and virtualisation technologies help achieve better risk management and real-time reporting?
• How is enterprise data management evolving as an essential component of successful STP and risk management, and as a distinct discipline in its own right?
• How can business process management and activity monitoring (BPM, BAM) help risk-focused financial institutions achieve sustainable operational efficiency?