Corporate banks are currently using various technology platforms to maintain liquidity globally to modify services according to geographical location for international clients. Every service needs to be individually configured and coded to support different platforms worldwide.
To improve the way corporate banks support businesses, a new technological framework can be developed to create an underlying architecture for capabilities that require less bodies involved in the operating model, making a more cost-effective system. With this in practice, banks can focus more on innovating their services for clients by offering a single data model, coupled with open APIs and advanced analytics to give corporate banking clients an accurate, 360-degree view of their accounts.
Sign up for this Finextra webinar, hosted in association with 10x Banking, to join our panel of industry experts as they discuss the following areas:
- How can corporate banks commodify their architectures to be more cost-effective?
- What opportunities can cloud native core banking platform technology offer corporate banks?
- How can corporate banks evolve to meet the expectations of UK and European businesses?
- How can corporate banks innovate their services to keep up with fintechs?
- Jane Cooper - Researcher, Finextra [Moderator]
- Antony Jenkins - Founder, Chair & CEO, 10x Banking
- Wim Grosemans - Head of Payments Product Management, Global Cash Management, BNP Paribas Fortis
- Varun Yadav - Product Lead for Liquidity Management Solutions, Treasury Services, Bank of New York Mellon