While most financial institutions have accepted that the cloud will be of paramount importance in the future, they are left struggling and attempting to cope with legacy infrastructure and third-party processes, which can cause inefficiencies.
When technology isn’t working in a way that a financial institution expects, it can result in major lapses in efficiency and processing problems on a daily basis. Human resources are wasted trying to make technology work, especially when their efforts and expertise could be better utilised in other parts of the business.
By accelerating cloud processes, banks have the opportunity to make substantial, transformative changes within their culture and the talent that they attract, which benefits the business in its entirety. Reaching this point of greater overall efficiency through hiring strategies is the end goal that financial institutions should be striving for.
Sign up for this Finextra webinar, hosted in association with ACI Worldwide, to join our panel of industry experts as they discuss the following areas:
- What inefficiencies are currently present in cloud systems of today?
- How can financial institutions improve how cloud is utilised?
- How can streamlining cloud processes indicate what talent is required within a bank?
- Gary Wright - Head of Research, Finextra [Moderator]
- Ronald Wong - Head of Platform Modernization, ACI Worldwide
- Wayne Freeman - Chief Technology Officer, Mettle
- Angela Johnson-de-Wet - Head of Function, Portfolio Management, GCOO, Lloyds Banking Group