Finextra is conducting a survey which aims to measure how satisfied corporates are with their banks and in turn, how banks are serving their corporate clients.
Our exclusive ‘client satisfaction survey' is spilt into two questionnaires - one for the banks and one for the corporates.
Questions for corporates include:
- How long does it take today on average (as an existing client) to resolve an enquiry about a missing payment? What are your criteria for choosing a bank?
- In the past 12 months, have you reduced your business with one or more of your banks? Why?
- Would you consider switching to a different bank for better customer service around on-boarding, account maintenance and query handling?
Questions for banks include:
- How long does it take on average to onboard a customer that represents a new relationship for your bank?
- What are the limitations of your current on boarding and service environment?
All participants will receive a copy of the survey results. Results will be published at this year's Sibos in Amsterdam.
Take part now!