Finextra is hosting a live webcast, along with Caplin, on Tuesday, 10 Nov. at 2:30 GMT. Resgiter
The live and interactive webcast, Buyers' market - single-dealer portals and courting the online client, will allow views to watch a debate between three major financial firms - HSBC, Societe Generale and Unicredit. Along with Paul Caplin from Caplin
and moderated by industry veteran Kevin Houstoun, this webcast should prove compelling viewing.
In addition to the panel discussion, registered viewers of the webcast will be able to ask real-time questions of the panel.
The panel will discuss:
- What are single-dealer platforms anyway?
- How are rich internet platforms involved in the development of client portals?
- What benefits do single-dealer portals bring to banks and clients alike?
- Where does the industry stand on building in-house versus buying ready-made platforms from existing technology providers?
The entire panel will include the following:
- Kevin Houstoun, chairman at Rapid Addition (moderator)
- Xavier Alexandre, global head of e-Commerce at UniCredit
- Paul Caplin, CEO of Caplin
- Stephane Malrait, global head of eCommerce at Societe Generale
- Kevin Bourne, managing director, eEquities, HSBC
All participants will need to take part is a Flash-enabled Web browser.
Don't miss out!