Data collection and data analytics offer you the opportunity to gain insights into your customers' habits and buying behaviours. The more information you have, the better you can plan your marketing strategies. Makes sense, right?
Correct, but the digital landscape is vast and forever evolving.
Do you know what to do with all the data you’ve amassed? How do you know if you’ve collected the right data? And do you have the necessary technology or expertise to analyze this data?
Are you making your data work for you?
Having the information and knowing how to use it to achieve optimal results are two different things.
Here’s why partnering with a data and analytics agency will transform your data into valuable information you can use to drive your decision-making and improve your business goals and strategies
Data agencies and analytics consultants can help you:
· Gather accurate and relevant data
· Ensure data integrity
· Manage your online marketing
· Manage and analyze your data
· Understand your customer data
· Better target your relevant customers
· Better align your marketing strategy with your business goals
· With Lead generation – helps grow your leads and helps you to see where your leads are coming from
· Maximise the value of your data
· Put together a comprehensive analytics plan
· Save your own time and resources
How to choose the right analytics and data agency
Partnering with the right analytics agency can be an asset to your organization. When choosing your agency consider the following:
· Research the company; look at the content they produce. Are they on top of the latest trends?
· Find out if they have the appropriate technologies and tools to help analyze and configure your data, such as google analytics. Do they have advanced technologies such as machine learning algorithms?
· What additional tools do they have to ensure data accuracy? Are they using a tag management system?
· Do they have a solid client list? Have a look at who they have worked with in the past. Top agencies will have this information together with testimonials on their websites.
· Do they have a team that aligns with your needs? Ensure their team can work and collaborate with your marketing team.
· Do they understand your business? Will they provide relevant recommendations and not just numbers?
· Find out if they can effectively communicate the story behind the numbers to help you make sense of your data. Are they able to provide clear explanations and how do they present information?
· Do they offer services beyond analytics, should you require them to assist you in implementing your marketing strategy? Some agencies offer marketing channels such as SEO, PPC, Chatbot, and paid social media.
There are several analytics and data agencies out there that cater to different types of business needs. Based on the various criteria outlined in this article, choose the agency that best aligns with your organization’s needs.
Partner with a data agency that will work with you to maximize the value of your data.