Swipely, the simple way for merchants to understand customers and grow sales, announced today it is managing over $2 billion in annual sales on its market-leading platform for leading restaurant, hospitality and retail brands.
In just six months, Swipely has doubled sales under management. Swipely's new Summer '14 product release, also announced today, offers powerful new features for regional and national multi-unit restaurant operators.
Extending Swipely's industry-leading customer relationship management, menu intelligence and service performance features, Swipely's Summer '14 release adds several new capabilities to help multi-unit restaurant operators make smarter marketing, operations and finance decisions:
- Customers. Now share and summarize customer profiles across all locations, and easily segment customer lists with new customer search tools.
- Analytics. Track operating performance such as sales trends at the brand level across all locations in a new easy-to-use national dashboard.
- Reviews. Manage customer feedback aggregated from all leading review sites, across all retail locations, in a single place.
- Access controls. Enforce corporate control over which reports certain types of users can see, and limit user access to specific store locations.
"With the Summer '14 release, we are excited to work with an exceptional group of larger hospitality and retail brands to help them make smarter, data-driven decisions to grow their business," said Angus Davis, Swipely founder and CEO. "We empower restaurants and local retailers with tools and technology previously available only to larger online companies."
Today Swipely works with businesses in over 40 states to provide insights on more than 10 million consumers. James Beard Award winner Barbara Lynch Gruppo and other regional standouts, including Rosa Mexicano, Fig & Olive, Sarabeth's, Dig Inn, Pacific Catch, Homegrown Hospitality and more, use Swipely to operate smarter and grow faster. Here's how:
Swipely helps the VP of Marketing, social media managers and agency partners find out:
- Who are the best customers at each location and how can we reward brand loyalty?
- How do customer reviews from OpenTable, Yelp, Google+ and TripAdvisor impact brand sales?
- What was the return on my investment in Restaurant Week across the portfolio?
- Operations Managers
Swipely gives a simple way for the VP of Operations and General Managers to understand:
- What should I coach servers to do to increase our sales (and their tips)?
- Which dishes are best at bringing customers back for repeat visits?
- How frequently do my best customers visit?
How the VP of Finance, accountants and bookkeepers answer:
- What drives new business at each location?
- How do new vs. repeat guest visits impact sales across the group?
- What effect would raising the price of the most popular dish by $2 have?
The typical Swipely customer is a forward-thinking restaurant or bar grossing over $1 million per location, per year that wants to operate smarter and grow faster. Swipely works with both independent and multi-unit operators, in hospitality and a variety of other local retail industries.