Leading payments consultancy Fime today launched a customized consulting offer to help US payment card issuers and acquirers accelerate their move to secure EMV chip payments.
Designed specifically for the unique and complex U.S. payments industry, FIME's EMV chip consulting packages can ensure successful, cost-effective and efficient migrations for organizations of any size and at any stage of implementation.
With offices in the Americas, Asia, Europe and the Middle East, FIME has extensive experience consulting issuers and acquirers on global EMV chip implementations from initial education through to successful implementation. In the North Americas, FIME has achieved EMVCo accreditation and works closely with payment brands, industry participants and the cross-industry EMV Migration Forum to advance EMV chip migration.
"We recognize that introducing a new payments infrastructure in the U.S. is a significant undertaking. Organizations are in various stages of implementation and many are striving to meet the October 2015 fraud liability shift deadlines," said Xavier Giandominici, director of FIME America. "Just as no two organizations are the same, no two EMV chip migrations will be the same. FIME customizes each migration package to fit the unique needs of the business with a common end goal -- to provide all of the tools necessary to successfully introduce EMV chip payments, as well as the expertise to manage the new infrastructure in the future."
While each package will be uniquely adapted to an organization's requirements, FIME's EMV chip migration package options include:
- Customized training events and workshops to equip internal project teams with the expertise and tools for a successful migration and beyond
- Analysis of the impact of migration on current infrastructure, processes and organization
- Identification of all business and technical requirements to build a complete roadmap to EMV chip technology
- Definition of testing and certification requirements
- Delivery of tools for in-house testing or FIME delivers testing and integration services
- On-call personal consultant for advice throughout the entire migration process