C&A Strategic Advisors LLC, a division of C&A Consulting LLC, is proud to announce the launch of its new Financial Technology Incubator, created to empower innovative emerging financial services technology companies.
The incubator will assist entrepreneurs with the critical challenges that are common to early-stage companies, including business strategy, design, market penetration and strategic partnerships. Incubator executives will also provide advice on capital raising and may invest directly, or assist with introductions to other appropriate funding sources.
"This is an exciting time for pioneering technology companies in the financial services space," said Noland Cheng, Managing Partner of C&A Consulting. "Our unique vantage point and deep experience at spotting emerging trends in the financial services industry enables us to foster new opportunities for technology entrepreneurs."
C&A's Incubator works with companies that are focused on game-changing technologies or solutions that address significant problems in the financial services industry. In addition, C&A aims to work with companies with a focus on business to business products and services in order to align closely with the expertise of C&A's professional team. The current areas of focus for the C&A Incubator include:
• Real Estate and Mortgage
• Big Data
• Trade Reporting
• Exchanges and Marketplaces
C&A earns equity in all Incubator companies in exchange for providing hands-on strategic and tactical advice to companies in the portfolio. "These are longer term plays for our company that we believe make sense given the trends we are seeing in the global financial services industry," said Richard Schweiger, Director of the C&A Incubator. "We are always on the hunt for new entrepreneurs and companies that can solve critical problems and address specific requirements for the financial services industry."
Companies currently in the C&A Incubator include:
• Enterprise Loan Management System (ELMS) is a developer of advanced loan management solutions designed for institutions and funds holding and managing residential whole loans. The system provides a flexible solution to manage residential loan inventories from bid through disposition, sale or liquidation.
• Extreme Operating Architecture (XOA) is an efficient rapid application development platform that integrates and normalizes data across complex enterprises. XOA is built for real-time and disparate data and generates data components for business reporting and greater transparency across the organization.
• The Accordance platform is a scalable service which can be integrated into existing trading infrastructures to address regulatory compliance requirements. Accordance assists with real-time identification and alerts of trade-breaks, and allows for reduced labor, intraday reports and custom queries.
• Fintel Technologies is a development stage company that constructs highly secure financial information networks and platforms allowing industry peers to share confidential data. With its unique patent-pending algorithms, Fintel offers an advanced methodology for improving fraud detection and bridging compliance.