Digital Insight announced today that it is working with LegacyTexas Bank of Plano, Texas, to provide digital banking services and solutions to its customers from 20 locations throughout Collin, Dallas, Tarrant and Parker Counties.
With more than $1.7 billion in assets, LegacyTexas Bank will leverage Digital Insight's online and mobile banking solutions to continue to provide customers with banking services to turn their financial visions into realities. Digital Insight was acquired by NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) in January 2014.
"We're always looking to provide our customers with a better brand of banking by giving them the best financial management products and services," said Lea Ann Capel, COO and EVP, LegacyTexas Bank. "Working with Digital Insight enables us to tailor the services we provide to customers to best fit their needs and supply them with the highest quality banking experience."
Digital Insight data shows customers now interact with their financial institution via the digital branch more than any other way. An ongoing study revealed online customers interact with their financial institution's website approximately 10 times per month and 29 times per month when mobile and tablet services are added.
LegacyTexas Bank customers will be able to manage their finances easily with a suite of digital banking offerings including:
- Online Banking, providing customers with a simple user interface to perform all primary Online Banking tasks in just a few clicks and seamlessly integrated with mobile banking.
- Consumer Mobile and Tablet Apps for Apple® and Android™ with Mobile Remote Deposit Capture, allowing customers to bank anytime, anywhere and on any compatible device.
- Purchase Rewards, enabling customers to receive and activate customized merchant-funded discounts or rewards that are based on their personal buying habits.
- FinanceWorks, helping customers manage their information and accounts, ensuring bills are paid on time and allowing customers to see where their money is going.
- TurboTax® for Online Banking, to quickly and easily prepare, plan and file tax returns within one online banking session.
"With our easy to use digital banking solutions, we're assisting LegacyTexas Bank to give members the freedom to bank how and when they want without sacrificing key banking features," commented Bill Hampton, Vice President of Sales for Digital Insight. "In working with Digital Insight, LegacyTexas Bank is joined by a dedicated partner focused on creating deeper customer engagement and providing customers with financial solutions to achieve their goals."